Libraries & Components
To help you integrate miiCard into your website, we're constantly developing support libraries and drop-in components for common programming languages and popular web application frameworks.
If your programming language or development framework aren't supported then don't panic, but let us know using the support form or the developer forums so that we can prioritise our development. If you've developed an API wrapper or a component yourself then let us know as well!
By programming language
- A wrapper around the miiCard API using DotNetOpenAuth to make OAuth-authorised web requests
- A drop-in WebForms control for quick prototyping and integration, allowing your users to sign up or login with their miiCard, or attach their miiCard to their profile on your site
- Users can create an account or login using their miiCard account via a 'Sign in with miiCard' link in the user login and registration forms
- A miiCard tab is added to user nodes containing the identity details the user elected to share with your Drupal site
- Existing users can attach a miiCard to their account through a link added to their profile page
- Optionally, each user's profile data is updated from miiCard's servers at a configurable frequency
- Drupal 7 only: miiCard user profile data can be mapped to user-defined Field definitions
An OmniAuth strategy is available to allow users to authenticate on your application using their miiCard. It doesn't take a dependency on the miiCard Ruby API wrapper library, but could be used alongside it as necessary.